Call me Hard.
It began so many years ago. Blockchain tech pulled me like a whirlpool. The lines between what’s perceived to be good and what’s verifiably good blurred.
“Good” as in respectful in terms of privacy, security, and basic ethics.
I’m not a developer.
I help the systems I believe in. You can too.
- Mine or stake cryptocurrencies you believe in.
- If you’re a creator, do the community some good with your skills.
- Educate others about the benefits of technologies close to your heart. Don’t skip on finer details that might not be very cool.
- Run full nodes. As a bonus, you get a super-secure wallet.
- Fight fear.
- Don’t be a maximalist with blind faith and a strong speech. Leave that for other, more ancient systems.